Thursday, December 18, 2008

BUCKET LOADS OF SNOW

To much snow! I know I grew up in Idaho and it practically snowed 3 feet every day, but come on! how much snow can we get here?(I know not as much as Idaho)It has been snowing every day since last Saturday.Well these are five reasons that I want the snow to stop!

1. I got freeze burn.

2.snowball fights (when snow gets in your face)

3.you get all wet and sticky.

4.you fall and hurt your self a lot.

5.last but not least you can't go to school.

2 comments:

The Bui's said...

Wow! who knew you wanted to go to school so bad. I guess we will pull out the workbooks and get to work. HMMMM! devision 1st I think.

Heather said...

Don't worry Alyssa, they'll add the days you miss onto the end of the school year. You'll get them, eventually. ;)
In the meantime, ask your Mom to help you make maple syrup candy in the snow! ("Little House in the Big Woods". Soooo much fun.)